Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday The Little Rascals

This June I celebrate the 2nd 'birthday' of my The Little Rascals e-book/patterns.



And to celebrate I'm doing a little bit of giving as a thank you to all my wonderful knitty friends, who without I'd never have even considered writing a knitting pattern - let alone the 8 I now have for sale on Ravelry, along with 5 in development all due to be released this year.


Use the code: Birthdaypresent on any of my patterns this month on Ravelry and you'll get a 20% discount.

On top of that, I'm also offering a 20% off all my paid cottage licenses - which takes them to:
The Little Rascals (with free Teacher's Pet license) - $52USD
Teachers Pet - $28USD
Katniss - $28USD

And I'm running a couple of KAL's too (knit-a-longs) - with some random prizes supplied by some lovely yarny friends.
There's one HERE at the Knitting for Boys group of all my The Little Rascals patterns
And one HERE for all of my patterns in the Budding Designers Downunder group.

Come and join in and get your knit on!

xx

J



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a fantastic achievement! Your scarf/washcloth/blanket pattern is divine - might just have to take you up on your discount! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julia! Wow, what a productive couple of years! Babies and patterns and heaven knows what else! Well done You!

    ReplyDelete